Mid-level Specialist in Mice Removal (all varieties), Also versed in fly and small insect removal, dabble in companionship skills
2009-present / Small brown house in country
- Occasionally chase mouse for my own amusement
- Lay around, sleep
2005-2008 / Big Green House
Was implemental in reduction of mice population by over 45%
- Led the team in small rodent capture/erradication.
- Received numerous 'good kitty' awards from owner
2002-2005 / Apartment upstairs from some form of mindless yipping mongrel.
Provided companionship/humor for owner by chasing small ball.
- Functioned as foot warmer.
Birth-2002 / Small Apartment with loud cars
Scratched yipping mongrel on nose
- Instinctive preaning skills
- Good team player(as long as I'm in charge)
- Provide adequate companionship for owner (eg, rubs owners legs, does not bite excessivley), allows owners
grandchildren to place doll clothes on me during (thankfully infrequent) visits
- Don't need (or want) much direction/supervision.
Sleeping on recliner, snoozing on window ledge, napping on owners
back to fza home